Reach More of Your Students More of the Time
Our day schools cater to a diversity of students and learning needs. How can teachers meet more student needs more of the time? This program will help teachers master the knowledge, understanding, and skills related to Differentiated Instruction, including planning for, assessing and managing classrooms with diverse students.
Learn the skills and tactics to improve your teaching and learner outcomes:
- Flipped classrooms
- Project/problem based learning
- 21st century teaching skills
- Student centered learning
- Theme based learning
You can expect:
- Organized and clear weekly assignments designed by expert facilitator team
- Small class sizes allowing maximum interaction with peers and facilitators
- Access to a library of DI projects created by yourself and your peers
The DI Program is made up of 3 courses lasting 10 weeks each. There is also a 1 week break in between each course, for a total length of approximately 50 weeks. The program begins on September 10th and runs through June. These courses cannot be taken individually, but must be taken as a unit and in the correct order.
To nominate a teacher or apply to the program, contact Dr. Naava Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-960-5400 ext. 6074